The first-ever Palisade.
The 2020 Palisade, as stunning as it is accommodating, is more than just a pretty face. Spacious and airy with seating for 8, Palisade premiers the first-ever tech and safety that will set new standards for SUVs, and the world.
- Available Blind View Monitor
- Available Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- Available 2nd- & 3rd-Row Power-folding Seats
- Available In-vehicle Intercom with Kid’s Quiet Zone
*Some options, colours, accessories and features depicted may not be available in Canada.
Your digital domain.
An Array of Innovative Features
- Standard One-touch 2nd Row Seat Access
- Standard 2nd Row and available 3rd Row USB Ports
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Available 10.25-inch Touchscreen Navigation System
- Available Quilted Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces
- Available 2nd- & 3rd-Row Seatbelt Reminder
- Available Hands-free Smart Power Tailgate
Peace of mind, all the time.
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go
- Available Safe Exit Assist
- Available Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert with BlueLink® Notifications
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Available Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
Check Out The Early Canadian Buzz
Based on our initial impressions, the 2020 Hyundai Palisade delivers a well-rounded package that families will love.
It was little surprise that the new 2020 Hyundai Palisade, the largest Hyundai ever built, felt like the equivalent of a warm cup of Ginseng tea on a cold winter’s day.
The Palisade’s cabin is lovely, both in styling and materials, and especially with the swath of wood wrapped around my tester’s dashboard.
Pre-production model shown. May not be exactly as shown.