Reach Us 24/7 At:
Roadside assistance: 1-800-268-9958
Enjoy peace of mind at no extra cost with complementary Roadside Assistance. It’s automatically included in your new vehicle warranty!
For all 2015 models and later
For all 2014 models and prior
What’s Included with Roadside Assistance:
Towing Service - Vehicle Inoperable
Battery Boosting Service
Flat Tire Changing Service
Mechanical First Aid
Winching and Extrication Service
U.S. Arrest Bond Certificate Service
Trip accident Assistance Service
Check to See If You’re Covered
Roadside Assistance is offered as a complementary service for up to 5 years with a new vehicle purchase. Check to see if you’re still covered by searching below.
1. The Hyundai 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Program is a complimentary service provided by Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. The program may be amended or cancelled at any time without refund.
2. All information is current at the time of publication. However, HYUNDAI reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time so that our policy of continual program improvements may be carried out. All decisions of Club Auto/HYUNDAI are final and binding. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. reserves the right to limit or discontinue services, if in the opinion of Hyundai there is abuse of the services such as claims becoming excessive in frequency or type of occurrence.
3. HYUNDAI 24 Hour Roadside Assistance is administered by Club Auto Roadside Services Ltd., 60 Commerce Valley Dr. East, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7P9
1. Roadside Assistance is NOT A WARRANTY. For a description of the warranty covering your Hyundai, see the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty section of the SERVICE PASSPORT. Roadside Assistance is a limited service, provided to you to help minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience
2. The Hyundai Roadside Assistance Program does not include reimbursement for any costs/charges for repairs, parts, labour, property loss or any other expense incurred as a result of accident/collision, vehicle abuse, racing, vandalism or other items not covered by the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
3. Refer to the Service Passport for complete details of Hyundai Warranties.